Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dixie - The New Foster

We brought in our new senior foster last week...Monday, December 17, to be exact and let me tell you, it's like this little girl has been here all her life.

Absolutely the sweetest thing. Accepted by everyone here within a day or so. Runs and plays with our other two seniors. Very well adjusted.

I'll have more on Dixie a bit later today, but I wanted to get a post up about her so I could label it on the blog. She will be available for adoption through ATDR. I would guess she's 12 or so. Overweight...we're working on that. Good with dogs and cats. Spayed, up to date on shots, heartworm negative and house broken. No teeth, but if you soak dry food in hot water for a minute or two, she has no problems eating it.

Hopefully I'll get a better photo soon, but what with the cold weather, she's behaving in true dachshund fashion by burrowing under any cover she can find. :)



December 20, 2012

December 24, 2012

2 comments:

  1. What a doll baby, I love how her tongue sticks out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammi,

      She is just the sweetest thing. I tell everyone she gives lots and lots of "air kisses" because of that tongue. LOL

      Delete