Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photoblogging...Grammys!

As Buddy has spent more time with us, I've come to recognize some of the things that really rock his world.

Of all of those, his first true love is his Grammy's Pot Pie.

So I thought today I would bring you a special photoblogging session of the process. Something, I might add, that didn't meet with Buddy's approval because each step of the process was dragged out while I got photos. :)

Let's begin here, shall we?

First, we see the Monitor is fully ready to WATCH THE PROCESS.....and should he not fulfill his duties, you can see the Backup Monitor is deployed as well.


Step 1. Grammy's in it's pure and unadulterated form (and from Buddy's point of view pretty useless since it's in an unopened can.)


Step 2. Now on the saucer, one of the more important steps begins...identifying the Evil Green Things, aka EGTs (known to you and me as English Peas).


Step 3. Identification has proceeded to separation whereby the EGTs will be tossed unceremoniously down the garbage disposal.


Step 4. Appropriately divested of EGTs, the next vital step in the process is warming the Grammy's in the microwave.


At this point in the process, our intrepid Monitor is getting just a bit antsy.


Step  5. Transferring of perfectly warmed Grammys to a clean, stainless steel bowl.


Step 6. Satisfaction....or "If I drag this out in further, I may well have to deal with a Buddy on the counter."


Needless to say, Step 6 was the most popular, though it didn't last nearly long enough from where Buddy sits. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment