Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Short Buddy Update

(Yes, I know. I've been bad. No updates to speak of.)

Fast one for Buddy. He's settled into his routine, we've got his meds down to where they need to be. His feeding where it needs to be (Buddy will dispute that and tell you it should be a lot more than it is). His weight is good and his attitude is good.

The boy feels quite well.

So well, in fact, we had a loping-through-the-house Buddy this morning in the hopes of speeding up my process to the kitchen and his breakfast.

He's doing good. Responding very well to the meds. It's amazing, really, when a heart dog responds well to drugs. It's a night and day difference. And right now, Buddy is sitting in the sunlight of response. :)  I couldn't hope for anything better for this boy.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was too, Jorge.

      Of course, as soon as I post this, he starts coughing after dinner. Watching to see what goes on here.

      Delete